Janet, Kate, Estelle or Reenie?
Take the fun quiz to find out!
Read the questions and write down the number of the statement that’s closest to you. Then go to the answer section to find out if you’re most like Estelle, Kate, Reenie or Janet.
a) A friend has invited you along to see a male stripper group for her hen night. Do you:-
- Go along and sit at the back, as long as it’s a night your partner is out so you don’t have to tell him you’re going.
- Go to the pub instead. You prefer male company. Or no company!
- Go along if you want to and not if you don’t want to. You won’t feel pressured to do something you don’t want to do.
- Go along, sit at the front and laugh about it afterwards with your partner and family.
b) If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
- To New Zealand for the views.
- Back in time before your ex cheated on you.
- To New York for the shopping.
- Anywhere, so long as it’s with your family.
c) What is your favourite thing to eat for dinner?
- Home-made cottage pie with healthy vegetables.
- You can make a mean Beuf Bourginon, but you’d prefer a take away.
- An expensive supermarket ready meal if you’re not eating out.
- A roast dinner with all the trimmings, followed by a steamed pudding or fruit crumble with custard.
d) What are your favourite TV programmes?
- You love programmes about interior design and cookery.
- When you’re not at work or in the pub, you devour anything on TV; it doesn’t matter what it is.
- You mainly watch news programmes, documentaries and films.
- You like to keep up with your soaps, but apart from that, your family controls the TV remote.
e) To you, work…
- Is disappointingly average. You still love the field you’re in, but you have lots of ideas and your boss isn’t interested. You were so excited about it when you started the job as well...
- Something you do because you have to. You used to care about it more, but now it just pays the bills.
- More important than anything else.
- Has never really mattered. Your family is what counts.
f) At school you were…
- A model pupil, never excelling at anything, but never a cause for concern either.
- The one smoking behind the bike sheds.
- The one all the other girls aspired to be, all short skirts and attitude, achieving good results with the minimum of effort.
- Always in the middle of a group of giggling girls.
g) You buy a summer top from a store in town. When you get it home, you notice it has a hole in it. Do you…
- Keep meaning to return it, but end up taking it to a charity shop.
- Wear it anyway. It’s only a hole.
- Return it, demand your money back and tell the sales assistant you’ll never buy anything from the shop again.
- Return it and have a laugh with the shop assistant about not wanting to wear anything see-through.
That's all the questions! Now count the numbers of 1s, 2s, 3s and 4s you got and click on the link below to find out which character you're most like.